about 1 year ago
Hello WyoHackathon Participant,
Thank you for being a part of the 2020 WyoHackathon: Developing IMPACT—Digital Technologies! We will be sending you regular updates throughout the hackathon. Below are a few places to help get you started.
THE 2020 WYOHACKATHON IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS. ALL TEAMS ARE WELCOME, JUST REMEMBER, SUBMISSIONS HAVE A DEADLINE OF OCTOBER 18, 2020 @ 11:59PM MDT.
Formulate your Ideas, Find your Teammates, Submit your Project.
- Get set up right. Get started by visiting the WyoHackathon Devpost and following along with the documentation.
- Review the required steps listed on Devpost.
- Check out your to-do list. This list of items can be found in the top right of the WyoHackathon Devpost page and will help keep you on track with your project and make the most of the hackathon.
- Get inspired. Look for use cases that inspire you to build. Not sure where to start? Hop in the Discord channels and collaborate with other developers. Sometimes great ideas spark from a simple conversation.
- Consider teamwork. Thinking about buddying up? Visit the #find-a-team channel on the WyoHackathon Discord server to find and meet teammates. You can see who else is looking for a teammate, search for specific skills, and send them a message to connect.
- Mark your calendars. We will send updates throughout the hackathon, but think about keeping milestone dates noted in your calendar. You can add the submission deadline right from the WyoHackathon Devpost.
- Remember that you can add your work-in-progress project submission details to the WyoHackathon Devpost at any time up to the deadline of October 18, 2020 @ 11:59pm MDT.
We look forward to seeing the innovative solutions you come up with!
The WyoHackathon Team
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the WyoHackathon Discord server.